Site area (hectares): 0.5
- A Heritage, Design and Access Statement and a World Heritage Site Checklist.
- Design and scale of development appropriate to adjacent uses to avoid unacceptable amenity issues.
- Need to prepare an acceptable access arrangement and road layout to ensure there are no unacceptable highway safety impacts. Transport Form may be required.
- Development on the field should demonstrate that it would conserve and enhance the integrity and setting of the historic environment.
- Surface water drainage strategy is required which demonstrates that development incorporates SUDS. A suitable discharge location will have to be demonstrated.
- The development should be designed in such a way that it would not result in significant harm to the landscape. Any development should respond to the local vernacular of Gosforth and be of a high quality design.
- It will be necessary for the any development to resolve or take account of any potential rights of access that may exist.