Site area (hectares): 0.43
- A Heritage, Design and Access Statement and a World Heritage Site Checklist.
- Layout and design of high quality to reflect the quality of the adjacent Victory Garden development, and round off the end of the village.
- Require archaeological watching brief to establish information about the archaeological resource existing on site.
- Transport Form will be required.
- Surface water drainage strategy is required which demonstrates that development incorporates SUDS.
- Access from Church Lane with appropriate visibility splays.