Site area (hectares): 0.64
- A Heritage, Design and Access Statement and a World Heritage Site Checklist.
- Require archaeological watching brief to establish information about the archaeological resource existing on site.
- Design and layout to integrate with existing settlement and achieve minimum separation distances from existing properties along Chapel Lane.
- Landscape Scheme required.
- Transport Form or Transport Assessment may be required depending on scale of development proposed.
- Phase 1 habitat survey required.
- Surface water drainage strategy is required which incorporates the use of SUDS.
- Layout to incorporate cycling/pedestrian routes to connect with site ‘WDA02H’