Site area (hectares): 4.83
Use: Mixed - predominantly employment uses with hotel and ancillary café/restaurant use
- Heritage Impact Assessment to assess the impact on World Heritage Site designation and heritage assets. In addition a Heritage, Design and Access Statement and a World Heritage Site Checklist would be required.
- Comprehensive site masterplan and phasing plan to understand how all elements of the site will deliver a high quality business park.
- Investigation into the potential for contamination on site through a Phase 1 Contaminated Land Assessment.
- Access improvements required to meet the level of use associated with the site.
- Transport Assessment and Travel Plan will be required and Highways England are to be engaged at the scoping stage due to potential impact on Strategic Road Network.
- Traffic calming measures on the A595 may be required to ensure safe access and egress from the A595.
- Tree constraints plan required. Root protection areas required during construction.
- Phase 1 habitat survey required.
- Flood risk assessment required as site is over 1 hectare.
- Surface water drainage strategy is required which demonstrates that development incorporates SUDS.
- Comprehensive landscaping plan to create and attractive business park site and provision of informal greenspace should be provided as part of this landscaping plan.
- Ensure site infrastructure delivers broadband of at least 30Mbs. This includes providing fibre broadband within the site to ensure connection to ‘Fibre to the Premises’ (‘full fibre’) when it becomes available.