Check which car parks and toilets are open, and where's busy today on our car park status page
We run various toilets across the National Park - these are shown on the map and labelled LDNPA in the list below. If they have baby change facilities, these are labelled. Other toilets run by councils may have changing facilities too. Please contact these councils directly to check.
Central Lake District
- Rydal Road Car Park (Lakes Parish Council)
- Stock Ghyll Lane (Clock Tower)
- Rothay Park
- Waterhead Car Park (LDNPA) - 50p fee
- Seatoller Car Park
Bowness Bay, Windermere
- Car Park (LDNPA) Baby change facilities if you have a RADAR key. 50p fee
- At Coniston Boating Centre Car Park (LDNPA) Baby change facilities. Closed during the winter months
- Brown Howe Car Park (LDNPA). Baby change facilities. Closed during the winter months
- Ruskin Avenue Car Park (LDNPA) Baby changing facilities. 50p fee
- Opposite Britannia Inn - 30p fee
- Car Park (LDNPA) Baby changing facilities. 50p fee
- Town Hall
- Payable in Westmorland Shopping Centre
- Lakeside Car Park, behind theatre
- Old Station Platform
- Bell Close Car Park
- Central Car Park
Newby Bridge Fell Foot Park (National Trust)
- White Moss Common (Lowther Estates). Baby change facilities.
- Seatoller (National Trust). Baby change facilities.
- Forest Park Visitor Centre
- Booths Supermarket
- Beech Hill (LDNPA) Baby change facilities.
- Ferry House on west shore of Windermere next to the ferry. (LDNPA)
- Brockhole - The Lake District Visitor Centre. Baby change facilities inside and also in the Car Park toilets.
Western Lake District
- Closed during the winter months
- Village Car Park (LDNPA). Baby change facilities.
Wasdale Head (LDNPA)
Eastern Lake District
- Main Car Park next to Ullswater Information Centre (LDNPA) Baby change facilities if you have a RADAR key or ask Information Centre staff if on duty. 50p fee.
- Jenkins Field
- Blue Bell Lane
- Southend Road
- Behind Information Centre
Other areas around Ullswater
- Stock Lane car park (LDNPA). Baby change facilities. 50p fee