- Castlerigg Stone Circle - this stone circle just outside Keswick is thought to be one thousand years older than Stonehenge.
- Fitz Park - for tennis, children's outdoor play area and bowls.
- Hope Park - for crazy golf and pitch and putt.
- Keswick Leisure Pool - great fun for children with a wave machine and flume.
- Pencil Museum - discover everything you could want to know about pencils, and how the discovery of graphite opened up a new industry in Borrowdale.
- Puzzling Place - for a world of optical illusions.
Tour a small craft brewery in the scenic Lake District.
More on Keswick Brewery and book
Need more help? Pop in to Keswick Information Centre
This page is brought to you by the staff of Keswick Information Centre.
We can help you with booking accommodation, tickets or attractions. See us in Moot Hall in the Market Place, home to Keswick Information Centre.