Resources Committee - 6 September 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Boardroom, Murley Moss, Kendal, LA9 7RL.
This meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEgEcMzhMK8-toZB4-id3lw/live
Business Part One
- Appointment of Chairman
- Appointment of Deputy Chairman
- Apologies - To receive and record apologies from members of the Committee who cannot attend.
- Minutes - To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on 25 May 2022.
- Chairman's Announcements
The Chairman to announce to all attendees -
- the fire safety instructions; and
- the meeting is being livestreamed and a digital sound recording of the meeting is made.
- Declarations of Interest - Members should declare any registrable interests or disclosable pecuniary interests and state the nature of those interests so it can be recorded in the minutes. These interests are described in the Code of Conduct adopted by the Authority on 20 October 2021.
- Questions - To answer any questions raised under Standing Order 16(2) relating to the business of the Committee.
- Public Participation - There are no public questions, petitions or deputations relating to the business of the Committee for this meeting.
- Performance and Risk Monitoring Report: End of Quarter One 2022/23
- Finance Report: Quarter One 2022/23
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Annual Report 2021/22
The Committee will consider the following RESOLUTION:
Under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972 the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items. This is because exempt information, as defined in Schedule 12A of the Act, may be disclosed during discussions.
Business Part Two
Commercial In Confidence
12. Disposals and Exemptions 2022/23 - Quarter 1 Update
13. Visitor Services 2022/23 Quarter 1 Trading Update and Budget Progress
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
Anyone can have a copy of the agenda and non-confidential reports before the meeting. Reports can be e-mailed as PDFs on request.
Physical copies of background papers will not be available for viewing at Murley Moss due to the current movement restrictions put in place by the Government following the Covid-19 outbreak. Papers can be e-mailed as PDFs on request. We cannot make background papers available for confidential papers.