Governance Committee - 25 November 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Boardroom, Murley Moss, Kendal, LA9 7RL.
This meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEgEcMzhMK8-toZB4-id3lw/live
Business Part One
- Apologies - To receive and record apologies from members of the Authority who cannot attend.
- Minutes - To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on 28 September 2022.
- Chairman's Announcements
The Chairman to announce to all attendees -
- the fire safety instructions; and
- the meeting is being livestreamed and a digital sound recording of the meeting is made.
- Declarations of Interest - Members should declare any registrable interests or disclosable pecuniary interests and state the nature of those interests so it can be recorded in the minutes. These interests are described in the Code of Conduct adopted by the Authority on 20 October 2021.
- Questions - To answer any questions raised under Standing Order 16(2) relating to the business of the Committee.
- Public Participation - There are no public questions, petitions or deputations relating to the business of the Committee for this meeting.
- Statement of Accounts 2021/22
- Corporate and Business Plan Risks Update
The Committee will consider the following RESOLUTION:
Under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972 the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items. This is because exempt information, as defined in Schedule 12A of the Act, may be disclosed during discussions.
Business Part Two
9. Internal Audit Update
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
Anyone can have a copy of the agenda and non-confidential reports before the meeting. Reports can be e-mailed as PDFs on request.
Physical copies of background papers will not be available for viewing at Murley Moss due to the current movement restrictions put in place by the Government following the Covid-19 outbreak. Papers can be e-mailed as PDFs on request. We cannot make background papers available for confidential papers.