There are no competitions running currently. When competitions are active, you will be able to find the following information on this page:
- Closing date
- Conditions of entry
- Entrants and winner consents
- How to enter
- How the winner will be selected
- Prize conditions and dates
T&Cs that apply to all competitions
- The promoter is Lake District National Park Authority (LDNPA), whose offices are at Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7RL.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Lake District National Park, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- There are no entry fees and no purchases necessary to enter these competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice if something should happen outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid competition entries.
- The winner will be informed directly within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Should the winner be unable to take the prize, the prize will be passed to the second drawn entrants.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The prize winner agrees (as a condition of accepting the prize) to the use of their name, county of residence (if such prize winners are resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such prize winners are resident outside the UK) and one or more photograph of themselves in any publicity material and to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
- The prize winner agrees (as a condition of accepting the prize) to the use of photos submitted as part of the competition on LDNPA social media channels.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to LDNPA and not to any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the competition terms and conditions.