Our values are central to the way the Lake District National Park Authority works. They indicate what you can expect when coming into contact with our staff, members or volunteers:
- Empowered: we think creatively, encouraging innovation, adapting to change and being willing to take risks.
- Forward Thinking: we plan for the future, recognising that our future sustainability is in our own hands.
- Leaders: we lead the way, delivering the vision and inspiring people and the landscape to flourish.
- Nurturing: we nurture the Lake District, our teams and where we work, respectfully managing the Lake District National Park on behalf of those who live, work or visit here.
- Proud: we are proud of the Lake District and what we do at the Lake District National Park Authority, which drives us to be our best.
- Team Player: we cooperate and work together, creating a sense of belonging where trust thrives.
Confidential Reporting and Anti-Fraud, Theft and Corruption Policies
We take these issues very seriously. Please read our policies: