Values of LDNPA
Our values are central to the way the Lake District National Park Authority works. They indicate what you can expect when coming into contact with our staff, members or volunteers:
- Empowered: we think creatively, encouraging innovation, adapting to change and being willing to take risks.
- Forward Thinking: we plan for the future, recognising that our future sustainability is in our own hands.
- Leaders: we lead the way, delivering the vision and inspiring people and the landscape to flourish.
- Nurturing: we nurture the Lake District, our teams and where we work, respectfully managing the Lake District National Park on behalf of those who live, work or visit here.
- Proud: we are proud of the Lake District and what we do at the Lake District National Park Authority, which drives us to be our best.
- Team Player: we cooperate and work together, creating a sense of belonging where trust thrives.
Confidential Reporting and Anti-Fraud, Theft and Corruption Policies
We take these issues very seriously. Please read our policies: