Guided Walk: Yew Beauty!
30 August 2019
A short walk through beautiful National Trust owned Yewdale Woods, returning along the Cumbria Way to Coniston.
- Starts from: Coniston Tourist Information Centre at 02:00 pm
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: LA21 8EH
- Price: Free, donations welcome
- Length: 4.5 km, 2.7 miles
- Total ascent: 122 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 122 m
- Duration: 2.0 hours
- Grade: Easy plus
- Grade description:
Short walks of 4 – 10 km (2.5 – 6 miles). Paths may be rough and uneven with some short ascents and descents.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
Please check our list of what to wear and bring. There’s more information in our FAQs to help make the most of your time.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.
Donate to the Lake District Foundation
Back to all events