Guided Walk: Little Langdale - Fells and Tarns
© John Ferguson
8 April 2019
An energetic walk to the Wainwright summit of Lingmoor by Blea Tarn, returning over Slater Bridge.
Find out about the 214 'Wainwright' fells
- Starts from: Tilberthwaite Quarry car park, near Coniston at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: LA21 8DG
- Grid reference: NY 306 010
- Price: Adult £10, child free
- Length: 13.0 km, 8.0 miles
- Total ascent: 602 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 459 m
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Grade: Hard
- Grade description:
Long and energetic walks in mountainous terrain of 8 – 16 km (5 – 10 miles). Some ascents and descents may be quite steep, possibly slippery or on loose rock. A good level of fitness is needed.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
Please check our list of what to wear and bring. There’s more information in our FAQs to help make the most of your time.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
All money raised goes directly towards the upkeep of the Lake District National Park.
Donate to the National Park
Back to all events