Guided Walk: Glenamara and Silver Bay
18 May 2019
Walk by picturesque Lanty's Tarn to glorious Silver Bay on magnificent Ullswater.
- Starts from: Ullswater Information Centre, Glenridding at 10:00 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: CA11 0PD
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Parking charges apply
- Length: 12.7 km, 7.8 miles
- Total ascent: 400 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 310 m
- Duration: 6.0 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description:
Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
Please check our list of what to wear and bring. There’s more information in our FAQs to help make the most of your time.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
All money raised goes directly towards the upkeep of the Lake District National Park.
Donate to the National Park
Back to all events