Guided Walk: Coppermines Valley and Levers Water
© Belinda Turnbull
27 July 2019
Through the fascinating Coppermines Valley to Red Dell and Levers Water returning by Boulder Valley.
- Starts from: Coniston Tourist Information Centre at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: LA21 8EH
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Length: 8.1 km, 5.0 miles
- Total ascent: 426 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 444 m
- Duration: 5.0 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description:
Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
Please check our list of what to wear and bring. There’s more information in our FAQs to help make the most of your time.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.
Donate to the Lake District Foundation
Back to all events