Site area (hectares): 0.95
- A Heritage, Design and Access Statement and a World Heritage Site Checklist.
- Housing development should be steered towards the large area of Flood Zone 1 and the area of Flood Zone 2 will be used for open space and flood management. A site specific flood risk assessment is required.
- Surface water drainage strategy that considers surface water management and attenuation measures such as Sustainable Drainage Systems due to the topography of the site.
- Vehicular access should be taken from Loughrigg Park.
- Tree survey required. A planting scheme to identify which trees should be retained and where new planting should be provided. The site layout will need to reflect the need to maintain the root protection area of existing trees.
- Extended Phase 1 Habitats Survey to establish potential ecological constraints to development. This survey will inform the requirement or otherwise for further surveys.
- Archaeological field evaluation due to the presence of features recorded in the Sites and Monuments Record in close proximity to the site.
- Plant appropriate native trees and, or create new drystone walls to enhance ecological connections with other habitats and biodiversity.
- Sewerage capacity issues may need to be investigated at the time of an application.