Outline Planning Permission - Some Matters Reserved Checklist and Form
Outline Planning Applications are used if you would like us to consider the principle of development before detailed drawings are prepared but include some matters such as layout, scale, appearance, means of access and landscape.
Please download the Outline Planning Permission - Some Matters Reserved Form (PDF) (opens in new window)
Please make sure your application includes the right information, or it will be judged as invalid.
You will always need:
- Site location plan
- Existing and proposed plans
- Correct fee
You will sometimes need:
- Bat survey
- Biodiversity net gain information (including baseline ecological information, biodiversity gain plan and completed Natural England metric) - applies to applications submitted on or after 1 January 2022
- Design and access statement
- Heritage statement
- Tree survey
- Flood risk assessment
- Non-mains drainage information
- Nutrient neutrality information
- Construction method statement
- Protected species survey
- Renewable and low carbon energy (Policy 20) statement
- Agricultural appraisal
- Sustainable drainage system statement
- Wind energy developments – pre-submission consultation information
- Fire statement
For more details about when we need the information above, and what we expect, please see our guidance notes.
Our guidance notes form part of our validation checklists. They provide further details about what information we require with an application.