Full Planning Permission and Listed Building Checklist and Form
This form is used when you require planning permission to make a change of use of land or buildings, or to carry out works and operation including the erection of buildings which have not followed the outline and reserved matters procedure and would also affect a listed building.
Please download the Full Planning Permission and Listed Building Form (PDF) (opens in new window)
Please make sure your application includes the right information, or it will be judged as invalid.
You will always need:
- Site location plan
- Existing and proposed plans
- Design and access statement
- Heritage statement
- Correct fee
You will sometimes need:
- Bat survey
- Biodiversity net gain information (including baseline ecological information, biodiversity gain plan and completed Natural England metric) - applies to applications submitted on or after 1 January 2022
- Construction method statement
- Contaminated land assessment
- Fire statement
- Flood risk assessment
- Non-mains drainage information
- Nutrient neutrality information
- Protected species survey
- Renewable and low carbon energy (Policy 20) statement
- Sustainable drainage system statement
- Tree survey
- Wind energy developments – pre-submission consultation information
For more details about when we need the information above, and what we expect, please see our guidance notes.
Our guidance notes form part of our validation checklists. They provide further details about what information we require with an application.