In June 2010 the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government wrote to local authorities committing us to publishing items of spending over £500 by January 2011. The data we've published under 'Local Spending data' excludes:
- all payments to individuals paid through payroll
- payments to HM Revenue and Customs relating to Vat and payroll
- all pension-related payments
We have included invoice and grant payments to individuals but have replaced personal data with the words 'Redacted personal data'.
Local Spending data
- The data published relates to payments made by the Lake District National Park Authority
- The Authority uses an accounting system called SunSystems
- The date used to identify payments is the date that the transaction was authorised for payment
- The purchase categorisation used is from BVACOP - Best Value Accounting Code of Practice
2019 Data Files
2018 Data Files
2017 Data Files
2016 Data files
2015 Data files
2014 Data files
2013 Data files
2012 Data files
All of our tender information can be viewed on the following website links to The Chest and Contracts Finder.
Statement of Accounts 2019/20
Audit of 2019/20 Accounts and their Publication
Notice of conclusion of audit – year ended 31 March 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to regulation 16 of the Accounts and Audit
Regulations 2015, that: -
- the Authority’s auditors, Grant Thornton UK LLP, have concluded the audit of the Lake District National Park Authority’s accounts for the year ended 31 March 2020 and the statement of accounts has been published.
- (2) any local government elector for the area may inspect and make copies of the statement of accounts, the auditor’s opinion on the statement of accounts and the auditor’s certificate that the audit of the Authority’s accounts has been completed, at LDNPA Headquarters, Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal LA9 7RL between the hours of 10:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
Director of Communications and Resources
Lake District National Park Authority
Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road
Cumbria, LA9 7RL
3 February 2021
Annual Governance Statement
Annual Audit Letter
Please email email@example.com
Alternatively you can make a Freedom of Information Act Request - find out more in Freedom of Information Act.