Authority - 21 July 2021
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Boardroom, Murley Moss, Kendal, LA9 7RL.
The meeting is open to the public to attend in person and will follow the guidance issued by Government on 19 July 2021 in order to manage the Covid-19 pandemic. Please don't attend the meeting if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. In order to keep everyone safe, anyone attending the meeting will be required to wear a face mask. The meeting will also be livestreamed, please follow the link below:
Business Part One
- Apologies - To receive and record apologies from members of the Authority who cannot attend.
- Minutes - To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on 23 June 2021.
- Chairman's Announcements
The Chairman to announce to all attendees -
- the fire safety instructions; and
- the digital sound recording of the meeting.
- Declarations of Interest - Members should declare any registrable interests or disclosable pecuniary interests. These are described in the Code of Conduct adopted by the Authority on 20 June 2012 and in the Authority Handbook. Members should state the nature of any disclosable pecuniary interest (defined at paragraph 5(9) of the Code of Conduct) so it can be recorded in the minutes.
- Questions - To answer any questions raised under Standing Order 16(2) relating to the business of the Authority.
- Public Participation - There are no public questions, petitions or deputations relating to the business of the Authority for this meeting.
- Chief Executive's Update
- Minutes of Committees
To consider the minutes of the following committee and the recommendations which they contain:
- Development Control Committee: Dr Davies will present the minutes of the meeting held on 5 May 2021.
- Member Representation on Outside Bodies and Partnerships
To receive verbal updates from Members on meetings attended as the Authority’s representative.
- Biodiversity Supplementary Planning Document
- The Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
Anyone can have a copy of the agenda and non-confidential reports before the meeting. Reports can be e-mailed as PDFs on request.
Physical copies of background papers will not be available for viewing at Murley Moss due to the current movement restrictions put in place by the Government following the Covid-19 outbreak. Papers can be e-mailed as PDFs on request. We cannot make background papers available for confidential papers.