Brockhole on Windermere are looking for a team of Car Park and grounds staff to steward our Visitor Centre car park over the summer to:
- Provide a friendly welcome to visitors to our Visitor Centre and grounds
- Direct vehicles to car parking spaces
- Support our Grounds Staff within the site and at events
Brockhole, a beautiful site on the banks of Windermere, offers many activities and attractions for everyone to enjoy. You'll be part of a larger, friendly team.
Hours are flexible to suit you:
- Minimum of 4 hours per day (10am shift start)
- Up to full-time if you'd prefer - there's always plenty to do
- 6pm finish every night
- Free 2021 car park permit for all LDNPA car parks in the Lake District
- Good hourly rates of pay
For more information, contact Katrina Stacey, Operations Manager, on 01539440261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want this to be reflected in the diversity of the people who work for us and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and identities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as these groups are under-represented at the LDNPA, particularly at senior level. As part of our commitment to employing disabled people, all disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirement for all competencies on the person specification, will be guaranteed an interview.