Super 6 Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the Super Six education offer:
- Offer is valid to registered teachers only. Teachers may bring an additional adult and up to three children.
- Offer is available to those considering a school visit to any of the Super Six Attractions (Lakes Aquarium, Brockhole, the Lake District Visitor Centre, Lakeland Motor Museum, The World of Beatrix Potter, The Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway and Windermere Lake Cruises) in the academic year 2015/16.
- Schools’ familiarisation visits are available on Fridays from Friday 26 June 2015 to Friday 11 September 2015 inclusive.
- Teachers must register their interest online first using the form at www.lakedistrict.gov.uk/teacheroffer, and then use the email confirmation to book their visit to each attraction using the phone numbers provided on the confirmation email.
- Specific activities included in the schools’ familiarisation visits are detailed individually for each site: