1. The promoter is Lake District National Park Authority (LDNPA), whose offices are at Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7RL.
2. The prize provider is Lake District National Park Authority.
3. There are three prizes of Mission Explore books.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. Competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12pm on Friday 29 July 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if something should happen outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid competition entries.
12. The winner will be notified by the Lake District National Park Twitter account @lakedistrictnpa sharing the three winning photos/videos within a tweet announcing the winner, (retweets are exempt). The winners will be contacted by direct message to arrange delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Contact details for the winner will be passed on to the prize provider so that they can notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / redeemed.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The prize winner agrees (as a condition of accepting the prize) to the use of his / her name, county of residence (if such prize winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such prize winner is resident outside the UK) and one or more photograph of themselves in any publicity material and to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. The winners' names will be available on our website www.lakedistrict.gov.uk or 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lake District National Park Authority, Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7RL.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to LDNPA and not to any other party.
20. Anyone who is a) an employee of either LDNPA or b) National Parks UK or family members of such an employee will not be permitted to enter the competition.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.