View of Ullswater from Gowbarrow
Ullswater Information Centre at Glenridding
To make the most of your visit, pop in for leaflets, guides, beautiful gifts and advice from our friendly advisers.
Ullswater Information Centre
Beckside Car Park
Cumbria CA11 0PD
Glenridding map (PDF)
The blue icon with a white 'i' shows where Ullswater Information Centre is on the map below.
Click the map controls to zoom in, or move the map around. Loading maps can take time, so please be patient!
Winter opening times
- We're open every Saturday and Sunday from 9.30am to 3.30 pm.
Get in touch
What's on offer at Ullswater Information Centre
- Free WiFi
- Buy the official "I climbed Helvellyn" certificate - only £1.50
- Chilled drinks, chocolate and delicious icecream tubs
- Accommodation booking service - or book online on the right
- Activity bookings
- Information on national and local attractions
- Route finding advice for road, rail or bus
- Advice on walking and cycling
- Maps, books, touring and walking guides for sale
- Gifts and souvenirs including jewellery and the Herdy range
- Interactive information and displays about the National Park
- Full programme of events including a list of local events
- Fishing licences and permits sold
- Advice on fishing in Ullswater
Ullswater Information Centre welcomes over 90,000 visitors a year. It provides advertisers with a captive audience looking to spend time and money - in the Lake District National Park and throughout Cumbria. Find out about advertising options at Ullswater.
To find out more about what's on offer in Ullswater, visit our Explore Ullswater section.
Technical queries booking accommodation online?
If you have a technical problem with the accommodation booking process please email email@example.com or call 0844 209 25555. Open 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm Sat and Sun.
Are you a business owner who would like to be featured?
Please contact Guestlink to join - details above.