Places to go around Derwentwater
All links open in new window
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - this stone circle just outside Keswick is thought to be one thousand years older than Stonehenge.
- Fitz Park - for tennis, children's outdoor play area and bowls.
- Hope Park - for crazy golf and pitch and putt.
- Keswick Leisure Pool - great fun for children with a wave machine and flume.
- Pencil Museum - discover everything you could want to know about pencils, and how the discovery of graphite opened up a new industry in Borrowdale.
- Puzzling Place - for a world of optical illusions.
Book attractions online
You can book the attractions below online. Any commission we receive from your booking will go towards keeping this landscape special for future generations.
Tour a small craft brewery in the scenic Lake District.
More on Keswick Brewery and book
Need more help? Pop in!
This page is brought to you by the staff of Keswick Information Centre.
We can help you with booking accommodation, tickets or attractions. See us in Moot Hall in the Market Place, home to Keswick Information Centre.