Keswick Information Centre
Curious about Keswick?
To make the most of your visit, pop in for leaflets, guides and advice from our friendly advisers.
Keswick Tourist Information centre is in the Market Square, in the iconic Moot Hall:
Keswick CA12 5JR
Keswick town map (PDF)
We're open seven days a week from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
What's on offer
- Free WiFi
- Dogs welcome in the centre
- Advice on walking and cycling routes, with books and guides for sale
- Cumbrian attractions leaflets, information about festivals, events and guided walks in the National Park.
- Travel advice for road, rail, bus and boat
- Advice on fishing and Environment Agency fishing licences and permits available
- Exhibitions throughout the year on the top floor
Help with booking
- Accommodation booking service - or book online on the right
- Keswick Launch tickets, discounted for adults, seniors and families
- Help with choosing and booking your outdoor adventure, including climbing, horse riding and canoeing
- Booking tickets for Keswick's Theatre by the Lake and Keswick's Alhambra cinema
- Book a minibus tour
- Maps, books, walking and cycling guides including exclusive Keswick Classic walks and Miles Without Stiles
- A great choice of quality gifts made or sourced in Cumbria
- Collections of beautiful jewellery, all made locally
- Herdy Company mugs, coaster, key rings, tea towels and more, all in gorgeous colours
- Greetings cards and postcards - plus postage stamps
Meeting room hire
Would you like to hire the Community Room for your meeting or exhibition?
Perfectly situated in the historic Moot Hall building, Keswick Information Centre is open all year round, providing information to over 300,000 visitors a year. It provides advertisers with a captive audience looking to spend time, and money, in the Lake District National Park and throughout Cumbria. Find out about advertising options at Keswick.
Read more about things to do and places to go in our Explore Derwentwater section.
Tel: 0845 901 0845 (calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's access charge)
Technical queries booking accommodation online?
If you have a technical problem with the accommodation booking process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 209 25555 (calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge). Open 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm Sat and Sun.
Are you a business owner who would like to be featured?
Please contact Guestlink to join - details above.